Girl Finds Cockroach Inside Shawarma She Bought At Popular Fast Food (Photos)

Crunchies fast food has been a popular fast food place in Uyo for years now.

Recently a young lady by name Peace Evans decided to give herself a treat at Crunchies, Uyo, But she says when she got home, she found a cockroach in the shawarma.

She posted the below on Nairaland

“I got this shawarmer from a popular eatry,I can’t believe what I unbelievable. cockroach!!! this is food poisoning. please mods move this to the right section”.






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by