Nollywood actress and wife of veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, Henrietta Kosoko died on Monday, June 6, 2016.
Henrietta Kosoko who only last week celebrated her 53rd birthday until death, was married to veteran actor and former president of the Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts Practitioners (ANTP), Prince Jide Kosoko.
According to reports from her family members, the actress slumped at home, and was rushed to the hospital where she died.
Check out ten things you probably do not know about late actress.
1. Henrietta is a native of Delta state, her native name is Emumejiakpo.
2. Her family has strong ties with Mushin Local Government Area of Lagos state. By that fact, Henrietta was a daughter-of-the-soil.
3. Henrietta first met and fell in love with Jide Kosoko when, the veteran actor and his group came to show a film around her area in Mushin.
4. Jide Kosoko re-married Alhaja Kareemat Kosoko and the late Henrietta Kosoko after losing his first two wives to untimely death.
5. Though, the loving mother was acting before she met her husband, it was Jide Kosoko who influenced her to go into acting full time.
6. She trained as a caterer before going into acting.
7. She became famous in 1995, when she played the lead in the movie ‘Omolade‘.
8. Henrietta had a set of twins, Taiye and Kehinde from a previous marriage.
9. Until her death, she managed her son’s (L.T) music career.
10. Last year, she was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Sagamu-Abeokuta road that almost took her life.
Henrietta was popular for “Omolade,” “Eleda Teju,” “Boya Lemo” among others.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com