Besides the following face shape, another thing that shines along with a colorful face is teeth. Which if we have good dental health, it will make us look good as well, including personalization With probably no young face who wants to see the smile of the girls Come out with yellow teeth stains or cavities and teeth? Therefore, we brought together a healthy and beautiful teeth pair menu.
1. Although green tea is still a non-trendy drink But if you drink it, you should choose sugar-free, which is great because green tea contains chemicals that kill bacteria in your mouth, remove plaque and help reduce bad breath.
2. Celery is actually a pungent food, but it is rich in many benefits for our teeth by helping to prevent tooth decay in two ways: accelerating the body to produce more saliva to help reduce bacteria. The oral cavity and its crispness also massage the gums while reducing inflammation and cleaning the teeth as well.
3. Of course, cheese is the enemy of weight loss. But don’t know if they have the same benefit as cheese helps to speed up saliva production and prevent tooth decay. In high-calcium cheeses, they are rich in phosphates that help build the pH of the mouth and tooth enamel.
5. Onions are another great toothpaste dish because they help kill bacteria in the mouth, especially eating fresh onions. While eating onions will have bad breath, but if we try it along with parsley, it will help reduce the unpleasant smell.
6. Sesame is another popular ingredient that is popular in cooking or mixed with drinks, it is equally delicious. The sesame is rich in calcium that will help keep our teeth strong.
7. Drinking water is another secret because not only helps quench your thirst, it also helps to moisturize your mouth and cleanse the bacteria in your mouth It also accelerates the body to produce saliva to stop bad breath as well.
8. For those of you who like to eat Japanese food, you will certainly not forget wasabi. Although it has a pungent smell in the nose, its properties are not digested, helping to inhibit the accumulation of bacteria.
9. Many dishes often contain mint. Which in addition to giving a pleasant scent, it also helps reduce bad breath as well It also contains Monoterpenes that will seep into the bloodstream to help the lungs produce air better.
10. Shiitake mushrooms may not be familiar with the face, very familiar and familiar to our home. But research has shown that it contains Lentinan, which prevents bacteria from building up tartar in our teeth.